Ground Systems Kit
Mexico’s Energy Agency has awarded NOM-001-SEDE-2005.
Testing of a ground system that verifies the dissipation of overloads and avoids electric shocks that may be a risk for people and digital or electric equipments.
The Ground Systems Kit by MST includes:
- Copperweld roads
- Mechanical connector (copper or other)
- Copperweld wire or cable
- Ground conditioner
- May include an exothermic welding kit
MOST COMMON FAILURES OF GROUND SYSTEMS
- Poor contact due to incorrect connexions.
- Enviroment induced corrosion.
- Lack of conditioning of the ground.
- Incorrect kind of connexion.
- Galvanic loads on specific points.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE KIT
- The KIT fixes the above mentioned problems with our special treatment against corrosion.
- Our mechanical connectors allow for better contact
- Our conditioner helps reaching the desired ground resistivity (no salt included to avoid corrosion).
- The most important factor to consider is not the rod r other parts but the proper system for each scenario, we can help you diagnose that.